Friday 7 November 2014

FIRST CAR ESSENTIALS

This post is a little different to the usual but if you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I recently got my first car! (..yes I did pass my test nearly 3 years ago) and as most of my readers are the same age as myself I thought I would put together a little essentials post if any of you are looking into buying your first car or if you have your test coming up soon.






My first and favourite purchase is this MiTech dual USB in car charger. As you all know, iPhone battery life is the worst thing since semi transparent leggings. This charger has two USB ports allowing you to charge two phones at once, from one device - genius. Now, I wouldn't be a stereotypical Brit if I didn't love a good cup of tea before I go to work would I? And if it means drinking on the go then so be it. I picked up this travel cup from TK Maxx (similar) and it has been a God send. No spillage problems and my cuppa is still the perfect temperature for my entire journey!

Next, we all know its a hard life being female and the worst time to wear those uncomfortable new Primark shoes you just bought - is when you're driving. I cant stress enough how important it is to have a comfy pair in your car because you never know how long you're going to be on the road for. My faves are these dusty pink skater shoes from Malatan, I did a small review of them here.

And lastly I've found that having a little jar for loose change really makes a difference. All those naughty little McDonalds trips (not guilty) that leave you with the odd bit of change and every time you find some coins rolling about in the footwell all add up! Its not long before there's £5 worth in there and you can put it towards your petrol for what feels like free!

Have you got any tips or must have items for a first car?

Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig