Monday 29 September 2014

SEPTEMBER NON BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Things haven't been very beauty focused this month what with the weather changing and everyone worrying about transitional wardrobe essentials so I thought I'd share with you my non beauty favourites for September.






Dusty pink Matalan skater shoes: Imagine Topshop skater shoes but half the price and twice as comfy! Forget the two weeks of unimaginable pain that comes with the Topshop pair, the Matalan version are like little bunnies tickling your toes. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye out for other designs to see me through Autumn.

H&M camel scarf: Whoever's idea it was to put gorgeous pieces near the queuing area is a genius! This little beauty roped me in as I was waiting to pay and at just £7.99 it was impossible to resist.

eBay watch: Despite it costing almost double the amount of the watch to get multiple links removed, I am obsessed with this piece. I've received so many compliments and questions as to where its from and no one ever believes me when I say eBay for a mere £3.88

Laptop sleeve eBay: This may sound strange but the idea of carrying all my laptop essentials with me everywhere I go seems ridiculous.. If I know I'm only popping into town to do some work, I won't need my charger multiple cables so having a nifty little sleeve to keep it in and protect it from lumps and bumps was ideal. This bargain from eBay (not sponsored I promise) was only £7.99 and comes in a variety of colours. I wen't for black simply so I didn't get bored and end up buying a new one every week.

Map my walk: Map my walk is a pretty self explanatory app Ive recently discovered on my iPhone. Since I moved out and now live a LOT further from work than I did before I thought it would be interesting to see exactly how far I was walking, how many calories I was burning and what routes where shorter than others. It's a really easy app to work and is great for those of you constantly on the go! www.mapmywalk.com

What have been your non beauty faves this month? 

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig