Thursday 5 May 2016

MY TOP 3 ACTIVE WEAR BRANDS

After running a poll on Twitter, all the thirsty followers voted that this should be the first of three posts to go live.. If you're not following me on Twitter you're clearly missing out on life changing decisions..

Since I've been on my fitness journey since January of this year, it's safe to say that I've tried and tested sooo many fitness brands in order to find the best kind of clothing for my workouts. It all started with the post I did with Matalan and their Souluxe range back in February (see the full post hereand if I'm honest that's what started with a fully fledged obsession. I find it easier to put together awesome outfits for the gym than I do for every day life! (I wish I was joking...)



Now I'll start by saying that you can really spend as much or as little as you want when it comes to active wear. For instance, the grey trainers in the first image are from Aldi and they cost less than £12 and are incredible - yet on the other hand, comes one of my first top brands as one of my favourite pair of leggings are from Fityque with a RRP of £42.99. Now thanks to the fantastic team at Fityque, they sent me a pair to try out and I'm not even joking when I say that they're worth every penny if you're looking to invest in some high quality leggings.

Next up is sports bras. Lets be brutally honest here girls, if you're doing any form of exercise, be it cardio or weights; you need to keep those bad boys in place. I'm not at all busty nor will I ever be, but I made the mistake many years ago of not wearing a sports bra to the gym and I felt like my boobs were about to fall off my chest. I love Primark for their sports bras, they're super cute and affordable and have recently released a tonne of new designs which I can't wait to get my hands on!

Finally comes these killer leggings from My Protein. The holy grail of all active wear, protein, supplements - you name it, they got it. Now in terms of price it probably comes in the middle between Primark and Fityque - but they have some incredible designs and the quality is unbelievable. Each time pay day rolls around I have to refrain from making another order before my sports wardrobe takes over my everyday wardrobe. Check out what they have to offer here and let me know if you've tried any of their pieces so far!

I'd love to hear from you guys in the comments what your favourite active wear brands are, because lets be fair - I enjoy any excuse to buy new gym clothes. Be sure to check out my YouTube channel as well and subscribe if you're new!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig