Friday 19 February 2016

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE COCO

If you follow me on social media, (if not, you should..) you'll have heard me rambling on about the amazing people over at Coconut Lane and their sassy yet very affordable prints, jewellery and phone cases. Their prints are amazing for adding those finishing touches to your humble abode, and of course - they go with any colour scheme, especially the monochrome ones!



What's even better is that they've given you, yes you reading this 20% off everything on their website, just enter the code styleaked20 at the checkout to claim your discount! Be sure to tag them in any pictures you take of your order, I'm sure they'll love a bit of Instagram loving.. But don't we all? I've already placed my first order - have you?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig