Monday 15 February 2016

HOW TO: COCONUT PROTEIN BALLS


Unless you've been hiding under a rock since January 1st 2016, you'll know I'm on a huge health kick/lifestyle change this year and this is one of my many recipies I'll be sharing with you if you're going through the same change as me! 

January saw me introducing Apples and Peanut Butter, (still a firm favourite!) followed by the delicious Homemade Protein Pancakes and now these fantastic Coconut Protein Balls. If you're still trying to tame the devil that is your sweet tooth then these are perfect. They take a little longer to prepare than my other two alternative snacks but the method is straight forward. 

For these balls you will need:

1 Scoop of vanilla protein powder
50g Desiccated coconut
Honey
Chopped nuts
Cashew or peanut butter
Coconut oil

You know the drill by now.. Take all your ingredients, and throw them in the blender! Empty the combined ingredients and roll them into balls of your desired size. Topped with dates and more coconut and you're good to go. Unlike me, if you have some self discipline then you can simply pop them into the fridge and snack on them for around 3-4 days. I on the other hand gobbled them all in 24 hours and then felt very guilty and headed to the gym to work on my abs! Let me know if you try these out, either in the comments or just tweet me!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig