Sunday 24 January 2016

JANUARY BIRCHBOX 2016

Ever wanted all your monthly subscription boxes in one place? Well I was recently contacted by Allsubscriptionboxes.co.uk to see if I wanted to try out the January Birchbox and of course I said yes! With it still being January, I love any excuse to try out new brands and see what works best for my skin for the new year, and since the post went live on their website you're now looking at the Birchbox Ambassador for ASB!




Whats inside this January BirchBox?
  • Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer - £18.50.
  •  Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner - £12.00. 
  • Caudalie Fleur De Vigne Shower Gel - £9.00. 
  • Parlor Moisturizing and Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner - £16.00 (each). 
  • Absolution L`Eau Soir Et Matin £27.00.  
I did a full review of all the products here if you want to check them out, some of which I'll definitely repurchase and some would make fantastic gifts for all those ladies in your life! Let me know what you think in the comments and be sure to stay tuned for more Birchbox unboxings. 

Twitter - Instagram - YouTube


*This Birchbox was sent to me to review from AllSubscriptionBoxes, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig