Wednesday 16 December 2015

THE CHRISTMAS TAG

Oh hey ya'll. Can someone please slow down the run up to Christmas? Work is chaotic at the moment and 6 day weeks are wiping me clean out so I can only appologise for the lack of creative content over the next week or so but please have patience. In the mean time I thought I would do The Christmas Tag, and hope that some of you do it too. Make sure you tweet me or leave a comment to let me know when you've done so. Aaaand if you're feeling super stalkerish then go check out my YouTube channel too!


1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
I always seem to find myself torn between The Grinch or The Holiday. Both great festive films and so easy to watch with a cup of tea snuggled on the sofa..

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I'm pretty sure a few years ago it snowed on Christmas, I mean not like in the films where everyone goes out and stands in the street, but I'm about 80% sure that it snowed for about 10 minutes. This could have also been a dream - oops!

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I'm assuming that by holiday we mean Christmas Day, and if so then I spend it at work. I've volunteered for the past three years now and honestly I don't mind doing it. Everyone is always in a lovely mood and people have so much more appreciation for the service because you're there on a day that everyone else in the town is with their families.

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
The Pogues - Fairy tale of New York

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope, I didn't realise people actually did this!

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Rudolph, Blitzen, Prancer, Dancer.... No

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I don't have any holiday traditions but it's nice to get together with all my family and watch the children enjoy themselves. It's strange that the older you get the less you care about yourself and more about spending time with people close to you.

8. Is your tree real or fake?
Fake of course, ain't nobody got time for hoovering up all those needles!

9. Be honest. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
I'm going to be brutal here and say I prefer receiving. Simply because I'm not the greatest person when it comes to choosing gifts... Sorry!

10. What would be your dream place to visit in the festive season?
Would it be really stereotypical to say New York? I just can't handle all the beautiful images that start flying around Instagram at this time of year!! (Insert shameful Instagram plug here..)

11. Do you make New Years Resolutions and do you stick to them?
I usually make the same ones every year. To lose weight - see this post here, and to be more financially stable but I think that this kind of thing comes with time. Next year I want to travel more and spend less time worrying about the little things and start focusing on myself.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig