Tuesday 24 November 2015

#WRENFAMILYFAVOURITES W/ LINDA BARKER

I'm going through one of those phases at the minute, where I feel like I'm not in control of anything that's going on in my life and time is going by so fast that I'm getting left behind and just working my bum off constantly. So it came as a total delight when I was then invited to the #WrenFamilyFavourites event with a live cook off with Linda Barker! What better way to take my mind off things than to have the evening off work with a group of some of the most genuine bloggers I know, surrounded by cakes and sweet treats?

Of course I responded with a big, fat yes to the invite and took myself along armed with my camera to see what Wren Kitchens have been designing and as you can imagine - the interior designer inside of me was squeeling all night long.

I didn't manage to get many shots as I was too busy falling in love with tiles and mince pies but hopefully you can get the gist of the night and start planning your dream kitchen like me!







I'd like to say a huge thank you to the girls at Branded 3 who hosted the event and also to Linda for being so lovely and down to Earth. I also vlogged some of the night for the first time ever which I'll attach a link to the video here if you want to go check it out, but please have patience as I'm new to this whole YouTube lark.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig