Monday 19 October 2015

THE NEW DRUGSTORE MUSTHAVE



So on a mission to curve my make up buying addiction I decided to steer towards more drugstore products rather than spending all my hard earned pennies in MAC. And on a total whim in my local Superdrug, I came across this amazing Revolution blush stick - which is a total dupe for the NARS Multiples sticks.

It claims to be a "blush" stick but this baby is perfect for contouring and it blends like an absolute dream! I even took a small fluffy brush to it the other day and popped it onto my eyelids and I got so many compliments about my make up. They do a huge range of shades so it's a real all round winner. Im even tempted to try it out as a lipstick so fingers crossed its not too drying!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for regular updates.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig