Friday 11 September 2015

A DAY AT #LADBROKESLADIESDAY

Yesterday I was given the most amazing opportunity to go with a handful of other Yorkshire bloggers to the fabulous Doncaster Racecourse for some real V.I.P treatment! We where shown to a huge restaurant area and treated to a beautiful 3 course meal (even though I was wayyyy too full for dessert..) We received faultless table service and an open bar, meaning plenty of Prosecco and Pimms was consumed! I didn't think it was wise to take my camera so I've added some pictures from my Instagram instead - enjoy!







Days like this really make me appreciate the opportunities that blogging has given me and I can't help but wait for more upcoming events in the future. A huge thank you to Carrie and Branded 3 for hosting such a fantastic day, and be sure to search the hashtag #LadbrokesLadiesDay to check out all the other girls, and check out this link here to see more pictures and news from the day. 

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig