Friday 7 August 2015

TRAVEL MAKE UP BAG ESSENTIALS


So I'm away at the moment visiting family in Exeter and I thought I'd share with you a mix between my travel make up bag essentials and my daily necessities.

I'm loving a glowy base at the moment and a mix of Sleek foundation and the Dior skin star seem to be working a treat. I picked up the Dior foundation in a shade slightly too dark, but when applied with my trusty MAC Pro Longwear concealer it really brightens up the eye area. I use my Arbonne bronzer as a slight contour and my favourite ever highlighter by Collection (I can't tell you how many of these I've bought for my friends because I get so many compliments), just on the tops of my cheeks and down my nose.

For my brows I'm still using the trusty Maybelline Brow Satin and since I've had my hair done even lighter it looks amazing, and I've got my routine down to 30 seconds per brow! Teamed with the Maybelline mascara and either a shade from my Bobbi Brown pallette or the Nars shadow stick and I'm ready to go.

What are your current make up go to products at the moment?

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig