Monday 31 August 2015

THE RUT

I really didn't want to make this one of those "sorry for being MIA" posts but with it being nearly 3 weeks since I last posted I felt it was about time I made a return. I've been racking my brain trying to think why I haven't posted but once I realised I've been focused on my career it all became clear.


Blogging for me is something I enjoy doing outside of work and my social life but I recently had a promotion at work which means more pressure and hours leaving me no time to cram everything in. So I made the decision that rather than getting frustrated at not being able to post three times a week, I would limit myself to just one - in order to get my blogging "mojo" back.

To make it worse, I've not had the chance to travel at all this summer due to working crazy hours so I'm hoping to get some bits booked for Autumn/Winter time so I can properly relax and put life on hold for a while.

Again, I'm sorry for not being online as much as I'd hoped but bare with me and prepare yourself for some AW outfit shots because it's no secret that it's my fave time of year for fashion.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig