Wednesday 29 July 2015

IT FINALLY HAPPENED



Firstly let me apologize for being such a hermit on the blogging front recently, I don't know whats happened but I totally lost my mojo. My promotion at work has meant I'm doing more hours than ever and when I get home I just crash. But what better way to get back into it than a little golden love story..

I had never heard so much about a brand but never got round to trying it like I had with Nars. The nearest store to me is over an hour away and I have a huge fear of buying make up online for the first time due to not being able to return it, or get a correct colour match. This was all thrown straight out the window of course when ASOS had a huge sale on, and I decided to take the plunge and pick up one of the Nars soft touch shadow sticks (but I can't remember which shade!) and I've honestly not gone a day without using it. It makes my eyes look brighter than ever and is great when it's juts lightly brushed over the lid for a casual day time look, or teamed with some intense eyeliner for an evening look. I can't wait to bag some more Nars products and get really stuck in.

If you're tried Nars before please let me know your favourite products so I can have a nosey.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig