Wednesday 1 July 2015

APPLEYARD LONDON

If there's one thing that's guaranteed to cheer me up its a fresh bunch of flowers. They instantly lift my mood and make my flat look 100 times nicer, so you can imagine my reaction when the wonderful people at Appleyard London got in touch and wanted to send me a bouquet for review!


I went for the Moijito bouquet and I'm so glad I did. I'm not an expert when it comes to types of flowers but the Sunflowers look amazing and stand out so well. I'm sad to say that a few got crushed in delivery but with a bit of trimming and re-arranging they where good as new. Plus my bouquet arrived within 24 hours of ordering them which I was super impressed by and they came all nicely wrapped as you can see above.

What's even better is that they are offering you lovely bunch a 33% discount off all bouquets, excluding the flowers by post range so definitely go check them out and see what you can pick up, especially from the Luxury Flowers range *heart eyed emoji*. They would be perfect for a birthday or an event or even just for yourself if you're anything like me!

Be sure to stay up to date with my posts via Bloglovin!

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig