Friday 19 June 2015

MY HAIR TRANSFORMATION


I can only apologize for my absence on this blog over the past week, I don't really have an excuse other than a tonne of draft posts and no time to finish them. I did on Wednesday however - finally get my hair how I wanted it thanks to one of my good friends Kate. Over the past few months she has totally transformed my hair and I can't believe how bad it was before I let her get her hands on it! I don't know much about the products or technique that she used but it's exactly how I want it. Doing the process slowly has meant my hair has stayed in good quality too which I was so nervous about. When I dip dyed my hair a few years ago my hair became so brittle and snapped so easily. I'm really happy with the results and will be sure to devote my life to purple shampoo and regular trims. 

Be sure to follow me on Instagram for more picture updates!

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig