Wednesday 3 June 2015

MINI SPRING CLOTHING HAUL

I ventured into town on Monday ready to pay a disgusting amount of £120 to have my iPhone screen fixed and the place was shut, so what else to do then spend my pennies on some new Spring clothes. My friend gave me a Zara gift voucher for my birthday which went perfectly towards this suede, fringed jacket and I picked up the striped tshirt for a mere £5.99. The last three pieces where all from a charity shop and came to a grand total of £9.95! The black V neck top is originally from Laura Ashley and the quality is amazing, this white ribbed tshirt is identical to the ones in Topshop and the moment and the camel trousers - well.. What can I say? They fit like a glove and cost less than a fiver! I'm still on the hunt for a small cross body bag so if you know of any be sure to leave them in the comments. 






As always if you want to stay up to date with my posts I'm over on Bloglovin' and Instagram where I post daily.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig