Monday 1 June 2015

JUNE ALREADY?

I was plonked on the sofa the other day thinking up blog post ideas when I decided it was a time for a roundup, thinking it had only been a couple of weeks since I had done one - turns out it was in MARCH! I found myself questioning where on earth this year is going and how it's possible for time to be going so fast but nevertheless I couldn't help myself from continuing with the post so here goes, April and May..


I went to a new bar in my town and tried some yummy mocktails before heading to the races, there's something so satisfying about mind and lime... I attended the Hope & Glory coffee event in Hull, it was my 21st birthday in April, I finally got my hands on some lace up pumps, I moved house again and have been totally obsessed with minimalistic home interior and I finally bought myself some succulents for my windowsill. 

This year has hands down been the busiest year of my life and I definitely need to book me a holiday sometime soon. Just for a week off doing some exploring in the sun.. If you have any reasonably priced recommendations please leave them in the comments!

How has your year been so far? Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date with my posts and of course all these pictures have been taken from my Instagram account so head over there for a nosey!

Charlotte x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig