Wednesday 24 June 2015

THINGS I'VE BEEN LOVING: THE HOMEWARE EDITION

I really enjoyed my last "Things I've Been Loving" post a couple of weeks back and it seemed that you guys did too, so I'm returning with The Homeware Edition. 

I've finally got my flat to pretty much how I want it, so here are my favourite things that I've been enjoying in my new place. If you want to know where anything is from just leave me a question in the comments and I'll try and find out. It would take me forever to find all the links for everything! 

I've tried to keep everything very simplistic and clean so it doesn't take much upkeep, and meaning I can mix and match things if I get bored. 






Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date with my posts, and my Instagram where I post daily!

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig