Wednesday 22 April 2015

INSTAGRAM BABES

I''m sure I've mentioned multiple times before that I'm completely obsessed with Instagram and that I can spend hours scrolling through beautiful images and finding new bloggers and brands to follow just makes me so excited. Sooo here are my favourite Instagram gals that you should definitely go and check out! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram too - I'm so close to 600 followers! Craaazy!


Cocochicblog:

Aswell as being totally and unashamedly obsessed with her blog, Steph has the most clean and inspirational Instagram feed, from amazing outfits to D.I.Y projects she is absolutely nailing it. I highly suggest you go follow her for gorgeous pictures.


Asos Megan:

Well, well, well if it isnt the queen of Asos. Megan's laid back but 70's style is completely on point at the minute. Every single season she is always rocking the latest trends and not only does she have an amazing wardrobe but it absolutely stunning too!


Tash Oakley:

Ever wondered who has the most perfect face and body on the planet? Go check out Tash's feed - I say no more.


Emma Griffy:

There's clearly some sort of white/minimalist theme going on here but just to add to the list I absolutely adore Emma's feed. She's an awesome blogger and YouTuber and her Instagram goes perfectly with that. She seems like a super lovely gal and it's great to see a fellow Northerner doing so well!


So that's my roundup of my current favourite IG feeds, let me know if this is something you enjoyed and I'll try and make it a monthly thing.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig