Friday 24 April 2015

I'M MOVING, AGAIN..


So in the space of a year, I have moved out of my family home and into a house with a friend, and I am soon to make the move again into a flat on my own. And I can tell you now, it's true what they say (..whoever "they" are), that moving house is mega stressful. You never realise how much stuff you have until you're made to pack it all up and shift onto the next location. It's safe to say I'll be doing some serious charity shop donating/eBay selling over the next month or so until I get settled so keep your eyes peeled.

I have a few posts scheduled for the next few weeks but sorry if I'm a bit MIA on social media or on my blog. My plan is to be to have an entire room in my new place to dedicate to blogging/working from home.

In the mean time head over to my Instagram to see what I get up to during the move :)

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig