Monday 27 April 2015

HOPE & GLORY





Now I'm not usually a black coffee drinker as I've always found it wayyy too bitter, but it became clear that I was just drinking bad coffee! This was after I attended the Hope & Glory event last week and sampled some of their amazing products - plus they're a local brand with a lovely team!

We were shown all kinds of interesting brewing methods and how different types of brewing can really affect how your coffee tastes, and as a gal who works some crazy hours I need good coffee! I'm yet to open any of the sachets that I was gifted on the night but when I get moved into my new place it will be my first and well earned cup of coffee in my new apartment. Let me know if you've tried Hope & Glory before and make sure you give them a shout on Twitter, they're a really cool bunch of people who know exactly what they're doing. 

Charlotte x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig