Wednesday 29 April 2015

3 MORNING MUST HAVE PRODUCTS


It seems like a lifetime ago that I posted about anything remotely beauty related so I'm back with my 3 morning must have products that I honestly can't leave the house without using. Being in such a fast paced job means the less time something takes to apply the better, which is why these three are my total saviors.

The Tangle Teezer 
I don't know what I did before buying one of these. Since having more blonde balyage in my hair I've found it tangles really easily but you can say goodbye to the knots with this little bad boy. I've also seen this one for blow drying hair with a long handle but I don't know how to justify spending £18 on a hair brush...

Sure Ultra Dry Deodorant
A weird thing to talk about I know - but this stuff really works. I can run around at work like a loony all day and you can smell the deodorant working. Plus it's one of the rare under arm products that I genuinely like the smell of!

Garnier Micellar Water
I mentioned this Micellar water when I first started blogging here (cringe) and I bet you've all read tonnes of reviews of it but it is absolutely amazing at removing every last scrap of make up I have on. Even MAC Ruby Woo doesn't stand a chance of hanging around once I've soaked my face in this magical water.

Are there any products can't you leave the house without using? Head over to my Bloglovin page to stay updated with all my posts!

Charlotte x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig