Wednesday 18 March 2015

SPRING WARDROBE PREPARATIONS


No matter how much I try and prepare for upcoming seasons I always seem to get left behind and have no weather appropriate clothes eveerrrry year. This year I've decided to get ahead of the game and spend some hard earned pennies on some more Spring/Summer clothes and there are tonnes of things I want at the minute but I've managed to narrow it down to a handful to share with you all.

There's clearly some fringing, tunic, sleeveless kind of theme going on here but I can't help but be drawn to it all! Let me know what you're lusting over for SS15, any patterns or colours you're loving? Obviously I'm still obsessed with black, white and grey but I'm trying to test the waters and try some new things.

Pointed loafers / Tab side tunic / White sleeveless duster / High neck tunic / RayBans / Fringed bag / Suede fringed top

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig