Monday 30 March 2015

MARCH ROUNDUP


Back in February I did a "This year so far" post and I really enjoyed re-capping what I had got up to throughout the month so we're back with the same style post for March. It has been another manic month and so much has happened, starting off with one of my best friends returning home from Australia after 2 years, I visited The Deep in Hull, my nephew turned 2 years old! (how do they grow up so fast?) I finally got my own camera as a generous early 21st present from my mum and her partner, I attended a Lush event and finally it was my brothers 25th birthday. I've really learnt to appreciate my family and friends this month because they're always there at the end of the day when you need someone to talk to. A big thank you to any of you reading this. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to see more pictures like this.

Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig