Monday 16 March 2015

IN NEED OF A HELPING HAND


A few weeks back I attended a blogger meet up at the Lush store in Hull (see full post here) and one of the things I picked up was the Helping Hands Hand Cream. Working in hospitality means I'm forever washing my hands and generally neglecting them so I was in desperate need of something to save them, so I popped this into my basket.

It is definitely up there with one of the most intensely nourishing hand creams I have ever used, and rumor has it - it was deisgned for nurses who have really dry, over washed hands. I'm no nurse but washing my hands 10 million times a day is equally as tough. Being packed pull of cocoa butter, almond and chamomile means it smells divine but if you don't like sweet scents this probably isn't for you. Have you tried any of the Lush hand creams before?

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig