Friday 6 March 2015

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES



I always found it easy to switch up the background for my images up until the past couple of weeks I cant seem to find any good lighting or anything flat to take my pictures on in the house, so we are back on my bed for this post... Apologies.

Much like January, February has absolutely flown by and we are somehow already a week into March.. I only had a few favourites from last month but I thought I would share them with you regardless.

The Body Shop Shea shower cream: This stuff is amazing. A small amount goes a really long way and it lathers amazingly in the shower. Its also perfect to use when shaving your legs, it creates the ideal barrier and leaves your skin feeling and smelling beautiful. I did a full review here if you want to know more.

Nivea extra rich lotion: I've been suffering with really dry skin/excema on my arms this year and this moisturizer teamed with the Shea body wash has been a life saver for my skin. It sinks in super fast which is perfect for me now I've set myself a limit for 20 minutes to get ready in  the morning! My mum has used Nivea creams for as long as I can remember so it's a nice little home comfort thrown in there too.

MAC Mythology: I think I'm late on the smokey pink eye look, I was convinced it made me look unwell until recent when I've received a tonne of compliments on my make up thanks to this bad boy. The pigmentation is great, I just wish it lasted on the lids for a bit longer.

And finally - The Primark Watch: Yep you heard that right - Primark. For only £5. It's exactly what I need for work, it's practical, goes with all my outfits, looks a lot more expensive than £5 and if it gets damaged I can just go back and grab another without a trace of guilt.

Will you be trying any of these favourites?

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig