Monday 2 March 2015

EASTER AT LUSH












I'm not even sorry for how picture heavy this post is - if you've ever been to a Lush blogger event you'll know how hard it is to resist taking pictures of everything, especially when things are presented amazingly and everything has testers to draw you in.

I was contacted by the fabulous people at my Lush store in Hull and invited to their first blogger event a few days ago for a sneak peak into their Easter range and to test out some of the original products. It was a perfectly hosted evening, from us making our own products to the range of fresh fruit they had prepared for our arrival.

We where introduced to the Easter Collection firstly and let me tell you it was an absolute dream, with so many light, fruity, floral scents throughout the range. I picked up the Golden Egg* and the Carrot Soap* and I know its something you hear bloggers say all the time when it comes to describing the scent of things - but seriously you have to go in store and smell the Carrot Soap for yourself. I am completely in love with it, if they were up for selling the full bar I would happily have taken it home with me!

We where then split into two groups and got to make some of our own products. My group made the Angels on Bare Skin cleanser whilst the other group made a blueberry face mask. We all got to take a tub home with us and I can't wait to have a pamper when my next day off rolls round.

Keep your eyes peeled for a haul/review post on how I get on with these products plus a few more I picked up on the night. A big thank you again to the ladies that hosted the night for us, you were all fabulous and I can't wait to come back and clear your shelves of everything carrot related.

If you go into the Lush store in Hull and purchase anything, make sure you let them know you came from my blog and you'll get to bag yourself a free gift! I also took a tonne of separate photos for my Instagram so be sure to follow me on there for extra snippets of the night.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig