Friday 27 March 2015

BLUEBERRY AND PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE

If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen how obsessed I've been by my new Active Blend and that I've been trying a tonne of new recipes - of which I thought I would share with you. I hope you don't mind this being a little different to the rest of my posts but I thought I'd give it a shot! My plan was to introduce some healthy smoothie recipes to my blog but I couldn't help by starting it off with this rather naughty one. Perfect for when you're craving something sweet but don't want to feel too guilty.





You will need:

Almond milk
1 banana
a handful of frozen blueberries
1 table spoon of smooth peanut butter

There's no fancy method behind this recipe, just chuck it all in the Active Blend and top with a few more blueberries - simple! Tweet me your pictures @charlotterumsby if you give it a go yourself.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig