Wednesday 11 February 2015

THIS YEAR SO FAR


Last year I promised myself I would make more plans this year so the months wouldn't slip by like they did in 2014. With that said, this year has been an absolute whirlwind. January saw me working with/visiting a friend in Sheffield, my workplace having a £300,000 refurbishment, one of my best friends 1920's themed parties. And in February was my companies awards night at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens, the birth of my niece and I finally upgraded my phone to the iPhone 6.

I've been constantly exhausted but it has all been so worth it. There are so many more things to come in the next few months and I can't wait! The opportunity to work with more brands has been super exciting and it's my 21st birthday in April. 

How has your year been so far?

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig