Friday 20 February 2015

SEEING DUO


Well, well, well.. What do we have here? Maybe the highest quality, comfiest pair of shoes I have ever owned. These suede ankle boots from Duoare an absolute breath of fresh air to my shoe collection. I don't remember the last pair of shoes I got that aren't black so these have come right in time to start building my Spring wardrobe.

One thing that comes with being tall is having big feet, and at a UK size 8 (cry) I always struggle to find shoes that I like that won't fall apart in 10 minutes. When I asked if these came in a size 8 I was so surprised that they could cater for me and my big flippers!

There are shoes for all occasions on the website, and I've been eyeing up a couple of pairs for work as well as some more similar to this - I just can't help myself.. (not sorry) I wish I could've posted these as an OOTD but the weather in the North is so bad at the minute so you'll have to keep an eye out for future posts.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig