Wednesday 25 February 2015

A NIGHT WITH ARBONNE





The other night I was kindly invited to an Arbonne evening at my good friend Emma's house. The night consisted of Laura introducing us to the brand, giving us demonstrations and just generally having a lovely girly night with probably too many crisps and carrot sticks consumed..

It was so interesting hearing about all the nasty ingredients that Arbonne are completely against putting in their products and how they have the same policy when it comes to their cosmetic range too. I absolutely loved the foundation and concealer however my bank balance wouldn't allow me to go too crazy so I settled with a well needed FC5 Foot Creme which felt so luxurious I cant wait for it to arrive so I can start prepping my feet for Spring/Summer sandals.

I'm looking into hosting my own Arbonne night with a few friends and family to try out some more products and it gives me an excuse to spend money on skincare and make up! A big thank you again to Laura for holding such a lovely event.

Head over to my Instagram for more pictures of this night and upcoming events!

Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig