Monday 23 February 2015

A HEALTHY DECISION



It wasn't until about a month ago that I decided it was time to steer away from the matte finish foundations and head towards something more radiant for Spring/Summer. So I asked my fellow bloggers on Twitter if they could suggest some products and the main response was this and Nars Sheer Glow foundation. But with my nearest Nars store over an HOUR away, I didn't want to order online incase I chose the wrong colour.

So for a mere £9.99 I picked up the Bourjois Healthy Mix for a fraction of the price of Sheer Glow and trust me I haven't been disappointed. It's medium coverage is just right for my skin and the shade is absolutely perfect, apart from the fact it only lasts about 5 hours even with powder. However, I've mentioned to a couple of family members that I would like some Nars gift vouchers for my birthday so I can finally go pick up Sheer Glow but until then this will definitely do the job.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig