Friday 23 January 2015

NOT SO SCANDALEYES




I posted a picture on Instagram a couple of weeks ago deciding to give liquid eyeliner another go. After multiple failed attempts in my early teens, I looked like I had applied it with no fingers - so the thought of trying it again has always been daunting (sad I know).. I got my hands on the Rimmel Scandaleyes liner, with the choice of a thick and thin line using its angled nib. I thought at first this would be great but maintaining the thickness is a nightmare! One of my friends tried it on me and it turned out fantastic so maybe its just my crap technique? I refuse to give up on this eyeliner, so fingers crossed I can up my game!

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig