Wednesday 17 December 2014

PAUL MITCHELL




At the start of the month I received the Paul Mitchell Dry Wash* and I can't believe I haven't posted about it sooner. It doesn't have that powdery, white sticky texture that most Dry Shampoos have - instead its clear and comes out as a watery mist. Its perfect for when I dont have time to wash my hair, I used it last Friday and Im only having to wash my hair today - on Wednesday! Its also great for when I've just washed my hair, I pop a bit near my roots and it just gives me a bit of texture and volume. It's ideal for fine hair and doesn't weigh it down which is a lifesaver for me and my limp hair..

Go follow me on Instagram if you don't already, hopefully I can get to 600 followers before 2015 :)

Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig