Wednesday 24 December 2014

NOT YOUR AVERAGE CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST

After listening to constant Christmas songs at work since mid November, I decided to share with you the playlist Ive put together for Christmas day, when I head back to my mums to spend some quality time with my family. It's not filled with cheesy festive songs like most other playlists, just easy listening music. Spotify is a great way to create playlists for free, but if you pay you can use it offline without any adverts which is ideal for the car or when with friends so you can quickly search a song, artist or album and play it instantly.


Dont forget to enter my Rayban giveaway for a little treat in the New year, and follow me on Instagram for (slightly) more festive updates over the next few days.

Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig