Friday 28 November 2014

MY TOP PICKS UNDER £10




Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara: This is by far one of the best mascaras ive ever used, it works wonders for my lashes and I cant keep track of how many people ive recommended this to! I did a mini comparison review here if youre interested on my opinion of it compared to more pricey mascaras.

Essie Mind Your Mittens: I picked up this Essie polish for a mere £3.99 from TK MAXX and as the perfect deep teal colour I couldn't not feature it in this post. Dark colours dont usually suit my nails but this is definitely an exception, this is my first Essie purchase and I am now understanding the hype around the formula and gorgeous colour range. These would make such a perfect little stocking filler, especially if you can get them for a discounted price!

Angled Tweezers (similar): I think I got these from Superdrug, but im sure any other drug store angled tweezers will be equally as good. I've had these bad boys for a few months now and used them for plucking my eyebrows (obviously) and to tidy up after waxing and they are still yet to blunt. I think these set me back no more than £3.50 and I heavily suggest you go get yourself a pair.

Maybelline FIT me Foundation: If youve been following me for a while you'll know I've raved about this foundation  a million times but it's just soooo good, I currently use it in combination with the MAC Pro Longwear concealer and it works a dream as a fuller coverage foundation. I did a full review of them both here.

Eco Tools taped blush brush: Eco Tools are a brand that are new to me but I cant believe Ive ever lived without this brush. Their range of brushes are super soft and applie product so evenly, plus they come up so clean and dont shed when washed - winner winner.

I'd love to hear what your favourite products are for under £10 in the comments, and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

Charlotte x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig