Friday 31 October 2014

TEA TREE MIRACLES




If you've followed my blog for a while now you might remember me talking about the Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Lotion here, and how much I had fallen in love with it. So I returned to The Body Shop not long ago in order to try some more bits from their range, and came home with the Skin Clearing Facial Wash and the Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser.

My face is my worst enemy at the moment with the weather and my diet changing especially since I've moved out (pizza is the answer to all life problems) so I thought it was a good time to give the Foaming Cleanser a go. It's said to reduce excess oil and minimize breakouts and it has done exactly that, I only  use this 3 times a week as I worry it might dry me out if used daily but so far so good.

Onto the Facial Wash, I hope I'm not alone when I say I regularly become victim to those tiny pesky little unnecessary pimples on the top of my back and I tried everything from a shower loofah to an exfoliating scrub but nothing has worked quite as well as this, I know its meant for facial use but it works so well on my back they haven't returned for about 2 weeks - win!

Have you tried any similar products to the Tea Tree range?

Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig