Friday 24 October 2014

LOSING MY TARTE VIRGINITY

Thanks to Estee` I have been craving Tarte products for several months now, and as far as I'm aware it isn't available in the UK which sucks. As mentioned in a previous post, my dad went to the US a while back and as any other blogger would do I sent him off with a list of things I wanted to try. The Tarte Smooth Operator finishing powder being one of them and boy I was not disappointed. P.s look away now if you fear unclean make up brushes... (not sorry)






The Smooth Operator powder is a loose, translucent powder used to improve the longevity of make up and add a matte finish. At first I applied only a little with my Real Techniques Powder brush, as I was aiming for a more glowy finish rather than matte but after adding a little more it provides the perfect coverage without looking cakey. This might sound weird, but after reading that "90% of women saw an immediate improvement in skin texture" I applied a full face of make up, finished off with the powder and stroked my face, (cringe) and it felt incredible!! My skin felt smooth and silky as if I had just washed off an intense night mask. If anything can keep my make up on through a hot and sweaty shift at work it's this bad boy. I've never been so impressed with a powder, and I'm interested to see how long it lasts before I need to repurchase. 

Have you tried any Tarte products before?

Charlotte x

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig