Wednesday 29 October 2014

HIGH STREET VS. HIGH END

Admittedly, I've never been one of those people always wanting to try the most raved about products. But whilst I managed not to get caught up in the Benefit They're Real hype, I got slightly attached to my trusty Max Factor 2000 Calorie and my Sephora mascara. However, after receiving this Clinique mascara* curiosity got the better of me and I decided to set aside my high street mascaras and hope for amazing results.




The product itself is great, I've used it with a different mascara wand and it worked perfectly but teamed with the little plastic bristles from Clinique it doesn't do anything for my lashes. I'll most probably keep it as a back up and maybe try it again in a few months time but for now it's going back in my stash.

What are your opinions on high street vs high end?

Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig