Monday 15 September 2014

OOTD: I WISH I COULD WINK

Hi Charlotte's lovely readers! My name is Faye and I blog about fashion and beauty over at i wish i could wink. As Charlotte is currently moving into her new abode (complete with lots of cute stuff from H&M Home-jealous), I am taking over her today's blog post with a classic OOTD. 






Shirt H&M
Skirt Primark 
Shoes River Island

I've recently moved to Dubai, and it is WARM! I only managed to squeeze a 'capsule' (read: microscopic) collection of my clothes into my suitcase, and I'm glad this Primark skirt made the cut as it's come in so handy. It works for both day and night, plus I don't think I'll ever get over gingham- it's just so cute and playful without being overly girly. I've wanted a light blue shirt after seeing them crop up again and again on street style blogs, and this one was a bargain from H&M at only £14.99. 

Although Summer is my favourite season and  it's great being able to wear bare legs and sandals every day (not having to check the weather is a dream), I am jealous of the fact it's getting to be Autumn in the UK. Autumn/Winter fashion is always so much better- I love the layering, the stomping around in new boots and the search for the perfect winter coat. I'll just have to live vicariously through blogs for the next six months! 

Are you excited about Autumn?

Faye x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig