Thursday 11 September 2014

HELP A SISTER OUT

Tomorrow is the big day that I finally flee the nest and move into my very own, first house! This said, means I'm going to be left with none existant/minimal internet connection for a week or so, and no camera as it's staying at my parents house for the time being. I was curious if any of my lovely followers or fashion bloggers out there would be interested in guest blogging to keep my feed consistant and get yourself some publicity?

If you're interested don't hesitate to drop me an email at charlotterumsby@live.com with the subject "Guest Blogging". Times like this are where the blogging community always help eachother out and I'd appriciate so much and love you all more than I already do.. (if that's possible)

Also, don't forget to enter my Bloglovin' giveaway here!
Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig