Wednesday 24 September 2014

FAMILY TIME

As I sit here typing this I'm currently staying in an town house apartment in the beautiful city of Bath, stuffing my face with olives. I am here for 3 days with my family, for reasons I don't really want to discuss however I can't wait to make the most of my stay here and do some exploring.

After a 4 and a half hour drive, the first thing I wanted to do was some shopping (shock), followed by a large Peroni, some chill time and a quick catch up reading some blogs.



Let me know if any of you know any good places to eat or nice bars to check out, and as always leave make sure you link your blogs in the comments below. I haven't bought my big camera with me so follow me on Instagram for more updates.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig