Friday 29 August 2014

SPY LOVE BUY

I don't think I'm the only one that's accepted summer is over and its time for the Birkenstocks to go back in the wardrobe. That said, I'm not ashamed to say I love Autumn fashion, layers, faux fur, ankle boots, you name it! It wasn't a surprise that I stumbled upon SPY LOVE BUY, an online store with a huge range of shoes perfect for each season. I had heard about them through other bloggers and YouTubers and couldn't wait to try them for myself! Once I pry my sandals off my feet and we head into September I can definitely see myself purchasing a few pairs of their shoes, and even better - they go up to a UK size 8!! Great for girls like me with sliiiiiightly large feet.

Here are my current favorites on their website, go check them out and tweet them @spylovebuy saying I sent you!




Don't forget to enter my M.A.C Snob giveaway here.
Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig