Monday 9 June 2014

SHEINSIDE OBSESSION

I've been a huge fan of Sheinside clothing for a long time now and their range of clothing for every season and every style still manages to amaze me. Although summer is still not making a huge appearance here in the UK, I thought I would put together a little wishlist to give you an insight of what they have to offer if you've been living under a rock and have never heard of them.



As you can probably tell I'm a massive fan of monochrome but there is something about all white in summer that is so timeless and sleek - specially the tailored pieces and I think Sheinside have got it just right for Summer 2014.

Follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with all my posts :)

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig