Sunday 8 June 2014

CLEANING MAKE UP BRUSHES

Something I think most people underestimate is how often you should clean your make up brushes. I ended up with the thought that if I had a breakout one day and covered it with make up then my brushes also held the ability to make me break out, and when I came to use them next I would be smothering my face in breakout potential. Very weird I know but at least I now keep my brushes clean..







I just pump a little bit of the baby shampoo into my hand and swirl the brushes round a few times and rinse them off. I cannot stress how important it is to lie them down because the water gets into the base of the bristles and can damage the glue thus leaving you with damaged brushes.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig