Wednesday 21 May 2014

MISSGUIDED FOR HIDEOUT FESTIVAL

I received an email from Missguided yesterday advertising their festival range and 15% off for students which I myself am not but one of my friends is... oops. Anyway I'm going to Hideout Festival in Croatia next month and haven't even thought about what to wear without looking the same as everyone else. However I couldn't contain my excitement for the Missguided festival range so here are a few pieces I've popped into my basket and will hopefully be purchasing over the next couple of days - enjoy!



1. Emmelie Crepe Bralet 
As the festival continues into the evenings I think this will be a great piece to layer with a kimono and a lovely pair of shorts for a cooler yet still feminine outfit. It comes in so many colours I think I may order it in lilac as well to compliment the tan I'm yet to have gained.

2. Burma Tropical Print Shorts
At first I spotted the shorts and decided I couldn't leave the country without them then I continued scrolling and spotted the gorgeous matching top. I have no words other than imagine dancing on a boat in the middle of the sea with these shorts on, sunglasses, a gin sling and your best friends. Roll on June!

3. Palika Palm Print A-Line Dress
I am obsessed with white for SS14 and I think teamed with a pair of chunky sandals this dress would look amazing for a meal in the evening and beachy salt sprayed hair. I hope the quality is as good as it looks on the website as I find sometimes Missguided can be a bit hit and miss but I need this dress in my life.

4. Silk Feel Cami Dress in Silver
I can't wait to start playing around with metallics for SS14 and this swing dress is a great place to start, with matte nails and statements rings I think its a gorgeous piece for the evenings. Thrown over a bikini from the day and you're done.

How will you be styling festivals abroad this year?
Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig