Wednesday 19 March 2014

WISHLIST WEDNESDAY - PLT

Hi guys, with a few holidays approaching a lot quicker than anticipated, I've been hunting for versatile pieces I can mix and match to avoid taking too much luggage and of course to have room to bring home goodies!! I've always been fond of the Pretty Little Thing website, and some of their pieces are great dupes for things found in Topshop or River Island. 
I was recently on their website and came across the VIP Blogger advert - a chance to become a VIP PLT Blogger, style your own shoot, win the outfit blogged about and take over their blog for FOUR weeks!!! I thought what better time take part than my Wishlist Wednesday, so here are some of my favourite pieces they're currently stocking.



1.Kirsten White Sleeveless Smock Dress (link)
2.Belinda Black Fedora (link)
3.Tamara Black Sunglasses (link)
4.Juliana Black Block Heel Sandals (link

I think this outfit would look gorgeous for the warmer weather - during the day over a bikini if you're popping out for lunch, or even in the evening when the entertainment runs late into the night!! Finished off with a kimono for when it gets cooler on the evening and a stack load of rings and this outfit is done. Looks like I might just have to slip some of these into my shopping basket as my holiday isn't far away anymore and the little bit of sun we've had in the UK is getting me fairly excited!!
Head over to the PLT Website and check out some of their fantasticly affordable pieces for yourself.
Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig