Monday 17 March 2014

S/W WEETABIX MUFFINS

My last "baking" attempt seemed to go down pretty well so I thought I'd share with you my favourite and most simplistic way to keep your sweet tooth at bay. They are the yummiest little treats and totally guilt free.

Preparation and cooking time takes no longer than half an hour, with 5/10 minutes to let them cool down afterwards. The ingredients below are from the original recipe however I doubled these as I was making a larger batch.
All you need is:

  • 2 Weetabix
  • 6 tsp granulated sweetener
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 Muller Light yoghurt
  • 1/2 Freddo (optional)
Once you have crushed the Weetabix you simply add everything into the bowl and mix until you get the required consistency and pop them into a muffin tray and into the oven pre-heated at 180 degrees Celsius.


I added half a Freddo to a portion of the mixture as a tester and they came out perfectly. If you're not keen on the sweetness I would stick to the original recipe. 




Once your muffins have cooled down and are ready to eat you can be as creative as you wish with your toppings, my go to option is usually banana and blueberries but we don't have any today so I settled for grapes - equally as impressive!!



Let me know if you have any other healthy dessert recipes I'm always looking for new things to try.
Charlotte x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. they loo healthy and delicious!
    love your clean blog.
    xoxo from Mozambique

    ReplyDelete

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig