Tuesday 11 March 2014

MY TAKE ON S/W MOUSSE

I doubt many of you know that not only do I love to cook, but I am a member of my local Slimming World. One of the hardest challenges for me is trying not to give in to my sweet tooth which can be pretty tough some days. So I Googled a few dessert recipes on the Slimming World website and came across this Fluffy Chocolate mousse and I instantly had to have a go at trying it.


I spent 15 minutes walking around my local Tesco looking for Fromage Frais - one of the main ingredients for the mousse then be told they don't stock it anymore!! Madness!! So I came home in a huff and tried altering the recipe by using Natural Greek Yogurt, (it was worth a go) and to my surprise they came out pretty well. Not as great as the pictures on the SW website but still tasty. I squeezed half an orange onto the top of the mixture and finished it off with some orange peel and 1/3 Dairy Milk fun sized bar - I nibbled on the rest throughout...

The recipe says it makes 4 pots however as I altered the measurements I managed to get 2 fairly big pots out of it. Let me know if you'd be interested in any more posts like this, its not my stereotypical fashion/beauty post but its something I enjoy doing and wanted to share it with you.
This was the only picture I managed to get before eating it in under 10 minutes - sorry.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig