Wednesday 5 March 2014

WISHLIST WEDNESDAY - MISSGUIDED

Well, well, well - we're already a quarter of the way through the year and I've been blogging for exactly a month today!! How is this year flying by so fast??
I've got another wishlist today, as most of my spending over the past couple of weeks has been on beauty related products so there may be a cheeky little haul soon to come.
I'm really trying to convince myself that it will be Spring soon and I wont spend forever in hoodies and slippers, so I've been eyeing up some pieces that will transition my wardrobe from Autumn to Spring/Summer. However there are so many gorgeous pieces on Missguided recently that have been making me want to buy an entire new wardrobe let alone a simple "transition".
Below are just a few items that I feel would be interchangeable during the colder days and for when it starts to warm up (if that day ever comes).......

1. The Chelo cut out sandals in Holographic Silver - wow. If these aren't statement shoes for someone who usually plays it safe with monochrome I don't know what is. I think these are so versatile regardless of how daring they may appear. I'd love to try styling these with skinny jeans and slouchy layers on top to ensure all the attention is on my feet.
                                

2. I've been a fan of the "mom" jeans for ages but have never had the guts to buy them, nor have I even tried them on, but after seeing the Drew high waist mom jeans I was sold. I especially love that they're high waisted which is ideal when you're tall like me. I think they would  look great casual with flats, or even for evening drinks with a pair of heels and a long jacket. I need these in my life asap. Someone? Anyone? Please??


3. Finally, with it being my birthday early next month I've been hunting for something to wear and I am absolutely in love with both of these jumpsuits!!! The Drina cage back Jumpsuit (see first picture), and the Polly belted Jumpsuit. Both gorgeous and just what I'm looking for, which one I'll end up getting though will remain unknown for now.... Slimming World is going to have to do me a few more favours before I look remotely OK in either of these.



I hope this weeks wishlist has given you a sneak peak into some of the things I've been wanting. If you're not already following me on Bloglovin' why not!! I've just reached 29 followers which with February being my first month of blogging that means 1 lovely follower every day for the entire month.

Until next time.
Charlotte x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig